An in-person and online interactive AGM meeting will be held on Saturday, 9 July, at 4.00pm to present the results of the vote our membership and provide the opportunity to hear from our Chairman and Treasurer and to ask them, the Board and the Chief Executive questions.
- Approval of the minutes of the previous AGM (result of online voting)
- Presentation of the annual report and accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020 and 31 December 2021 and 2020 overview
- Adoption of the Annual Report and Accounts for 2020 and 2021 (result of online voting)
- The appointment of the auditors (result of online voting)
- Presentation of Retina UK activity in 2021 and 2022 overview – Chairman Martin Kirkup
- The appointment of trustees (result of online voting)
- Any other business.