We can provide all the support your organisation needs to work with us; from ideas to practical support and materials. The Retina UK team will help your contribution be as fun and rewarding as possible.
Why work with us
There are many different ways your company can work with Retina UK to achieve your charity goals and in doing so help support people living with inherited sight loss.
- Research shows most consumers think businesses should support charities. When faced with a choice between two companies that offered products and services for the same price, 82% said their decision would be affected by whether a company engaged with charities and its local community.
- Many companies have a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy, which aligns closely with company strategy and values.
- A commitment to CSR invariably enhances team building and communication. Employee wellbeing can be positively impacted when raising money for charity, which can increase productivity.
- Our dedicated fundraising team can support you to achieve your fundraising goals. They can provide you with lots of ideas, support and fundraising materials.
- With your permission we can share our partnership activities on our website and social media platforms.
Could your employer help us?
Does your employer know about the work of Retina UK? if they haven’t heard about us, could we tell them about the important work we do?
If you work for a company of any size there may be an opportunity for you to secure support for Retina UK.
You could nominate us for charity of the year, or see whether your employer would consider matching any sums that you raise through your own fundraising activities, known as ‘match funding’.
Depending on the size of the company you work for, they may have a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy, and perhaps a charity committee. In smaller organisations decisions about charity support may be taken by the HR team or the chief executive/managing director themselves.
If you would like some advice before you approach your employer about supporting Retina UK, please contact our friendly fundraising team, on 01280 815900 or email fundraising@RetinaUK.org.uk.