If you support someone with inherited sight loss and they need additional support or information, you can make a referral to one or more of our dedicated services.
The services we offer include:
- Information and support from our Helpline team either on the telephone or via email
- Being paired with a somebody on our Talk and Support service
- Access to our growing Local Peer Support groups and speciality interest groups
- An assisted journey through our Discover Wellbeing programme
- Speak to somebody with lived experience of Charles Bonnet Syndrome (CBS)
Our support is free and accessible.
More information about the information and support services we are offer can be found on the services page.