Your generous gifts will help us plan for the future by securing investment in research to find treatments, and to provide information and support to families affected by inherited sight loss today.
Thank you so much for considering giving a regular donation to Retina UK. This can be monthly or quarterly, and can be any amount of your choice (£2 minimum).
Your regular gifts could help us to:
- Fund our Helpline, Talk & Support service, Peer Support Groups and information events
- Maintain and update our website and online support groups
- Publish our Look Forward magazine and regular eNewsletters
- Continue supporting the medical research projects we have committed to fund
- Call for new grant applications from talented scientists.
Please consider setting up a direct debit for any amount you can comfortably give to help ensure we can be here for everybody affected by inherited sight loss for years to come.
Give regularly to Retina UK
Complete this direct debit form on the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) website to start making a difference for people affected by inherited sight loss. Please note: if you set up a direct debit via CAF, the payments will appear on your bank statement as ‘Charity donation’.