Annual General Meeting notice
Our AGM will be held on Saturday 24 June at 4.00pm.
- Online, postal and telephone voting will be held in advance of the AGM meaning all members who choose to do so can exercise their right to vote at a time, and in a format, that is accessible to them.
- An in-person and online interactive AGM meeting will be held on Saturday, 24 June, at 4.00pm to present the results of the vote our membership and provide the opportunity to hear from our Chairman and Treasurer and to ask them, the Board and the Chief Executive questions.
Register your interest in attending the Annual Conference and AGM at RetinaUK.org.uk/annual-conference.
- Approval of the minutes of the previous AGM (result of online voting)
- Presentation of the annual report and accounts for the year ended 31 December 2022
- Adoption of the Annual Report and Accounts for 2022 (result of online voting)
- The appointment of the auditors (result of online voting)
- Presentation of Retina UK activity in 2022 and 2023 overview – Chairman Martin Kirkup
- The appointment of trustees (result of online voting)
- Any other business.