There are many different ways your company can work with Retina UK to achieve your charity goals and in doing so help support people living with inherited sight loss.
- Research shows most consumers think businesses should support charities. When faced with a choice between two companies that offered products and services for the same price, 82% said their decision would be affected by whether a company engaged with charities and its local community.
- Many companies have a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy, which aligns closely with company strategy and values.
- A commitment to CSR invariably enhances team building and communication. Employee wellbeing can be positively impacted when raising money for charity, which can increase productivity.
- Our dedicated Corporate Partnerships Officer, Fiona Leahy, can support you to achieve your fundraising goals. She can provide you with lots of ideas, support and fundraising materials.
- With your permission we can share our partnership activities on our website and social media platforms.
For more information please contact Fiona Leahy, Corporate Partnerships Officer, on 01280 815900 or email fiona.leahy@RetinaUK.org.uk