- A Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy aligned closely with your strategy will highlight your values, ethical approach and consideration for your community.
- Research shows most consumers think businesses should support charities. When faced with a choice between two companies that offered products and services for the same price, 82% said their decision would be affected by whether a company engaged with charities and its local community.
- Team building, communication and employee wellbeing are often enhanced when raising money for charity, which can impact positively on productivity.
- Our dedicated Corporate Partnerships Officer, Fiona Leahy, can support you to achieve your fundraising goals. She can provide you with lots of ideas, support and fundraising materials.
- With your permission we can share our partnership activities on our website and social media platforms.
For more information please contact Fiona Leahy, Corporate Partnerships Officer, on 01280 815900 or email fiona.leahy@RetinaUK.org.uk