If you would like to attend the Conference, please register using the form below. If you do change your mind and no longer wish to attend, please tell us by emailing info@RetinaUK.org.uk to let us know.
In-person registration for our Professionals' Conference has now closed. Please register to attend online.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
We are really excited to announce that we will again be able to offer CPD points for delegates attending the Professionals’ Conference, whether it be in person, or online.
- Experience of diagnosis/points of impact for those living with inherited sight loss
Dr Jasleen Jolly, Anglia Ruskin University
- Sight loss pathway: A collaborative approach
Robert Cooper, Strategic Engagement Lead NHS, RNIB
- Learning from lived experience: the wider family’s perspective
People living with inherited sight loss, their parents and partners share experiences from their sight loss journeys
- Difficult conversations and breaking bad news
Prof Susan Downes, Oxford University Hospitals and Dr Amanda J Salisbury.
- Research update
An overview of the latest progress in development of therapies for inherited sight loss: Kate Arkell, Research Development Manager, Retina UK.
- Retina UK Professionals’ Project
How we can support you and families affected by inherited sight loss.