Thank you to everyone who donated to The Big Give. We are still happy to accept donations (until midday on Tuesday 5 December) but because our target has been reached, they will no longer be doubled.
Double your donation
Make a donation via The Big Give website between midday on 28 November and midday on 5 December and it will be doubled!
Your support means we can fund even more scientists, even more research and help even more people. We know that times are tough for everyone at the moment, but your donation ensures that research continues, and treatments are found faster. Thank you for helping to change someone’s life.
Since 2017, through The Big Give, you have helped us raise more than £200,000 to invest in research into inherited sight loss. What an amazing achievement – thank you so much for each and every donation!
- Make a donation via the Big Give Christmas Challenge website between midday on 28 November and midday on 5 December
- Your donation will be doubled thanks to match funding of £28,000 provided by generous funders
- Your contribution to ground-breaking inherited sight loss research will go twice as far whilst the match funding pot lasts
- A donation of £12.50 will be doubled to £25, which could pay for two calls to our Helpline, supporting callers who feel isolated and alone.
- A donation of £50 will be doubled to £100, which could pay for four hours of medical research into potential treatments for people with inherited sight loss.
- A donation of £100 will be doubled to £200, which could buy an antibody needed for crucial experiments to see how RP mutations affect protein levels within light sensing photoreceptors.