Base camp is in Kendal. From there it’s a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves – with some stunning views enroute – before a huge welcome and celebration back at base camp after a momentous journey.
Challenge yourself for Retina UK with full 100km challenge, half and quarter distance options available including a two day 100km daylight option.
There are several different ways that you can join:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £45 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £30 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £15 reg fee + £250 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a lower target.
- Full Challenge – £110 reg fee + £330 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £72.50 reg fee + £220 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £45 reg fee + £135 in fundraising
Self funding – pay for your place and have no fundraising target
- Full Challenge – £198 reg fee
- Half Challenge – £129 reg fee
- Quarter Challenge – £79 reg fee