A Corfe Castle start – it’s on to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. Then, it’s past Portland Bill, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs – before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport.
Challenge yourself for Retina UK with full 100km challenge, half and quarter distance options available including a two day 100km daylight option.
There are several different ways that you can join:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £45 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £30 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £15 reg fee + £250 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a lower target.
- Full Challenge – £110 reg fee + £330 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £72.50 reg fee + £220 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £45 reg fee + £135 in fundraising
Self funding – pay for your place and have no fundraising target
- Full Challenge – £198 reg fee
- Half Challenge – £129 reg fee
- Quarter Challenge – £79 reg fee