Here you can learn about the information events we offer. To find out about our fundraising events, visit Get Involved
Retina UK Information Days and Family Events
Our Information Days feature research updates, information about vision technologies, presentations from local sight loss charities, question and answer sessions and they offer a chance to meet members of the Retina UK community. Free to attend, these events always prove popular with delegates.
- Postponed North West Visual Impairment Family Day: Saturday 14 March (More Info)
- Cancelled Reading Information Day: Tuesday 21 April (More info)
- Cancelled Cardiff Information Day: Thursday 23 April (More info)
- Cancelled Manchester Information Day: Tuesday 23 June (More info)
- Cancelled Usher Kids UK Family Event: Saturday 4 July (More info)
Our Annual Conference will be held on Saturday 26 September at the Macdonald Burlington Hotel in Birmingham City Centre (just across the road from Birmingham New Street Station).
If you would like to register your interest in attending the Conference and receive an email notification when bookings open, please complete the following form:
Our Professionals’ Conference will be held on Friday 25 September at the Macdonald Burlington Hotel in Birmingham City Centre (just across the road from Birmingham New Street Station).
If you would like to register your interest in attending the Conference and receive an email notification when bookings open, please complete the form on this page: Professionals’ Conference
We will be attending QAC Sight Village events in 2020 as follows:
- Postponed Cardiff: 22 April 2020 (9.30am – 3.30pm)
All Nations Centre, Cardiff, CF14 3NY
- Postponed Central: 14 & 15 July 2020 (9.30am – 4.00pm)
Cranmore Park, Shirley, B90 4LE
- Leeds: 30 September (9.30am – 3.30pm)
Royal Armouries, Leeds LS10 1LT
- London: 3 & 4 November (timings tbc)
Kensington Town Hall, London, W8 7NX
Retina International Conference
The 21st Retina International World Congress will take place from 4-6 June 2020 in Reykjavik, Iceland. More information can be found at: www.riwc2020.is.
Retina UK Local Peer Support Groups
The Retina UK Local Peer Support Groups offer information and support via regular meetings and updates on their regional Retina UK Local Facebook pages.
“My family and I met some truly wonderful and inspirational people. I can honestly say it has changed the way I feel about retinitis pigmentosa. I don’t feel so alone having met, face to face, other people who actually understand my condition.”