Retina UK Newcastle Information Day
Thursday 16 May 2019
10.00am – 4.00pm
Bamurgh House, Market Street (East), Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6BH
This event is a great opportunity to find out more about Inherited Retinal Dystrophies (IRDs); the research, to put your questions to the experts, meet other people and engage with the charity.
The event will include presentations from the following:
- Dr Darin Zerti, Newcastle research team who has been working on transplantation of photoreceptors in animal models
- Dr Valeria Chichagova who is optimising a retinal organoid differentiation system
The events is free of charge, and open to:
- Anyone affected by a inherited progressive sight loss
- Family and friends
- Professionals working with affected families
- Anyone interested learning more about this important group of eye conditions.
Registration is required and places are limited, so please contact us to confirm your place(s) by clicking on the link below, emailing info@RetinaUK.org.uk or by calling us on 01280 821334.