We rely entirely on the generosity of our supporters to fund our vital work, and we are so grateful to everyone who chooses to continue fundraising for Retina UK during these challenging times.
Our Fundraising Team is working remotely and we’re still here to offer you advice and support. You can contact us on fundraising@RetinaUK.org.uk or:
- Deborah Laing – Head of Fundraising – deborah.laing@RetinaUK.org.uk 07841 004564
- Simon Taylor – Community Fundraising Manager – simon.taylor@RetinaUK.org.uk 07736 925174
- Alice Capper – Trusts & Major Gifts Officer – alice.capper@RetinaUK.org.uk
Remember that if you are feeling isolated or anxious and in need of support you can contact our Helpline.
If you would like to support Retina UK remotely there are a number of ways to do so:
- Set up a regular gift, which will help the charity plan financially for the future and maintain our vital services and investment in research.
- Use your daily exercise session to take part in our 10 for 10 virtual challenge.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser – at the moment we can’t celebrate our special occasions in person, so consider holding a virtual party and encouraging people to donate.
- Make a donation in lieu – for example, when you’re watching a film at home instead of going to the cinema, consider donating the cost of the ticket. Or donate the cost of your usual visit to the hairdresser!
- Collect stamps ready to send these into Retina UK once the restrictions have been lifted: Stamp appeal
- If you’re shopping online, remember that you can support Retina UK at the same time! Raise while you shop online
We’d love to hear your ideas too – give us a call or drop us an email for a chat! Thank you, from all of us here at Retina UK. Stay safe and well during these challenging times.