Retina UK AGM
Posted on: Friday 26 July 2019
The Retina UK Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place at 4.30pm on Saturday 28 September. All full members are entitled to attend, speak and vote at the AGM, which will be at Kents Hill Park Training and Conference Centre, Timbold Drive, Kents Hill, Milton Keynes, MK7 6BZ.
This will be the sixth AGM of the Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) and we look forward to welcoming members to this meeting.
Agenda for Retina UK AGM
- Chairman’s welcome
- Approval of the minutes of the previous AGM
- Annual Report and Accounts for 2018
- Questions from the floor
- Resolution: to adopt the Report and Accounts for 2018
- Resolution: To appoint Baldwins Audit Services as auditors
- Resolution: The Retirement and Re-election of trustees.
- The following trustees retire by rotation and are standing for re-election: Lucy Withington, Roger Backhouse
- The following trustees retire by rotation and are not standing for re-election: Colin McArthur
- Any Other Business
- Chairman’s closing remarks
Any member of the CIO may appoint another person as a proxy to exercise all or any of that member’s rights to attend, speak and vote at a general meeting of the CIO. You can appoint someone to act on your behalf by informing Retina UK in writing. This must state your name and address, the identity of the person you wish to elect to act for you and the meeting at which you are giving them permission to vote on your behalf.
Written confirmation of proxy voting must arrive by 27 September 2019 and can be posted to: Retina UK, PO Box 350, Buckingham, MK18 1GZ, or alternatively emailed to info@RetinaUK.org.uk.