Notice of the forthcoming Retina UK AGM – April 2021
Posted on: Thursday 21 January 2021
Following the death of His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and the announcement of his funeral arrangements, Retina UK’s Board of Trustees has changed the time of the charity’s AGM . This will now be held at 9.30am on Saturday 17 April 2021. The annual conference will still begin at 10.00am as planned and we are aiming for a 2.30pm finish.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic our 2019 AGM was postponed with the agreement of the Charity Commission.
This year the AGM will be held on Saturday, 17 April at 9.30am:
- Online, postal and telephone voting will be held in advance of the AGM meaning all members who choose to do so can exercise their right to vote at a time, and in a format, that is accessible to them. All members with voting rights will receive information on how to vote.
- An online interactive AGM meeting will be held on Saturday, 17 April, at 2.45pm to present the results of the vote our membership and provide the opportunity to hear from our Chairman and Treasurer and to ask them, the Board and the Chief Executive questions. Register to attend the AGM.
- Welcome – Chairman Don Grocott
- Approval of the minutes of the previous AGM (result of online voting)
- Presentation of the annual report and accounts for the year ended 31 January 2019 and 2020 overview – Treasurer Janet Crookes
- Adoption of the Annual Report and Accounts for 2019 (result of online voting)
- The appointment of the auditors (result of online voting)
- Presentation of Retina UK activity in 2019 and 2020 overview – Chairman Don Grocott
- The appointment of trustees (result of online voting)
- Any other business.