We are pleased to invite you to join group facilitator Perm Bhachu to our next in-person get together where we will be visiting the Black Country Living Museum in Dudley.
Black Country Living Museum is an award-winning open air museum that tells the story of one of the very first industrialised landscapes in Britain.
Set across 26 acres, you’ll explore carefully reconstructed shops, houses and industrial areas that represent the Black Country’s story. You’ll learn how steam power, human ingenuity and an increasingly interconnected world transformed this region into a manufacturing powerhouse.
You’ll meet our historic characters who’ll tell you stories of what it was really like to live and work during this revolutionary period of history. Most importantly, you’ll find history brought to life – hear the clang of hammers, smell the smoke billowing from red brick chimneys and maybe even taste the best fish and chips in the Black Country!
Black Country Living Museum
Telephone – 0121 557 9643
Website – www.bclm.com
- Adult – £22.95
- Adult Disabled Concession – £19.50 (Please bring proof of disability such as registration card, CVI, DLA or PIP certification as this may be required).
- Essential carers – Free of charge.
- Pay for one day and have unlimited daytime visits for one year!
Meet up Point & Timings
Please meet up with Perm outside the main entrance to the museum at 11am where you will all enter together to purchase your tickets.
By Rail – The Museum is 1 mile from Tipton Train Station, which is on the Birmingham to Wolverhampton line operated by West Midlands Railway. Plan your journey and check train time tables using the National Rail Enquiries website or by calling 08457 48 49 50.
By Bus – A number of bus routes stop outside the Museum including:
- 229 Bilston to Dudley via Coseley, Sedgley (operated by Diamond)
- 11 Walsall to Merry Hill via Wednesbury, Dudley (operated by National Express West Midlands)
- 11 Walsall to Dudley via Wednesbury (operated by National Express West Midlands)
By Car – There is car parking at the Museum. A parking charge of £3.50 applies to cars for the whole day. BCLM Members and Blue Badge holders park for free, subject to availability.
Please ensure you register via the form below so we know who to expect on the day, thank you.