By accepting a charity place from Retina UK I agree that:
- In addition to registration with Retina UK, I understand that I am required to confirm my registration with the event organiser (including agreeing to the event organiser’s terms and conditions) in line with information provided by Retina UK and that failure to do this may result in my place being lost.
- I acknowledge that I have provided data about myself in order to register with Retina UK for this event and that Retina UK will need to pass this information to the event organiser to register my place. For this event, Retina UK works with a third party company, Sports Media Agency LTD (company number 08343864), who process the registration of charity places
- Registration for this event includes the payment of a non-refundable registration fee of £15.
- Any charity place allocated to me is non-transferable and any attempt to transfer my place to another person may result in the place being withdrawn.
- All runners take part at their own risk.
- I understand that I am taking part in an event that is not organised by Retina UK and that Retina UK accepts no liability with respect to my participation.
- I will be aged 17 or over on the date of the event. I understand that if I am under the age of 18 I will need to gain permission by a parent or guardian before registering.
- If I am unable to take part in the event, I will inform Retina UK immediately.
- I give permission to Retina UK to use any photographs/videos taken of me to raise awareness and/or money for its work and/or events.
- I understand that Retina UK will contact me via telephone, letter or email for any matter relating to my fundraising and my participation in the event.
- I understand that event places have an associated cost to Retina UK and commit to raising a minimum of £300 (excluding Gift Aid and any registration fee paid) for Retina UK.
- I commit to raising £240 (80% of the minimum fundraising target) by 2 October 2022 (the date of the event) and the remaining amount no later than 13 November 2022 (six weeks after the event date).
Medical history and fitness confirmation
A half marathon is a strenuous activity and the decision to run one should not be taken lightly. If you have any medical conditions that could be adversely affected by exercise or if you are in any doubt about your health, you must seek advice from your doctor.
- I confirm that to the best of my knowledge my general state of health and fitness is good and I take full responsibility for myself.
Keeping in touch with Retina UK
If you already hear from us, we will continue to contact you in the same way. If you don’t already hear from us, we’d like to send you information in the post and/or over the telephone about events, research, fundraising, appeals and our regular newsletters & updates.
If you would like to change the way you hear from us, how we use your information or do not want to receive communications, just email info@RetinaUK.org.uk
, call 01280 821 334 or write to us at Retina UK, Wharf House, Stratford Road, Buckingham MK18 1TD.